FUNNY finding myself back in auto. Blankets of emotional protection. I got gas for the heater. KB and Clarz came visiting. Mad Cat took some more of her plants and RQ called a few times from Port Douglas. And then I slept. I am very weak this week. Even to walk is exhausting again. I didn’t go out to Meeting tonight. Just getting through very small days. It don’t matter. Energy will return again. I WILL be back in Meetings. For now, I am in one of the Extreme times of my life and Extreme measures and Compassion apply to me.
ITS A profoundly meditative, incubating time. My life can be gentler even than I have had it. Gentler on me. I truly have nothing to prove to anyone. Specially not to me.
WE CRAWL BEFORE NOONE.
And so I wind back some internal clock into a slower motion and I let my thoughts go free range. I SLEEP and eat whenever I want. I watch what I want and study what I want. I have the room as hot as I want and the electric blanket on as long as I like. And behind it all is a prayerfulness and an immersion in whatever comes to me.
This week, I am packing. I say that I am not portable. I don’t pack easily nor get organised and my emotions attempt to betray my travels. My mind whispers of unseen difficulty. But I am booked and I intend to go. And I’m scared,
AND HERE ARE 20 QUESTIONS.
To avoid the toxic outburst of staying in situations that no longer serve you, ask yourself if any of the following 20 signs apply.
20 Signs It’s Time To Let Go And Move On
1. When your thoughts go to memories more than the present.
2. When the situation causes you more pain than joy.
3. When you expect, hope and plead for the person, place or situation to change.
4. When you become complacent, bored or resentful.
5. When the pattern persists even though you tried to fix it.
6. When you feel alone, unheard or disrespected.
7. When the situation is holding you back from growing and being who you want to be.
8. When you stay, hoping and expecting things to get better.
9. When you cry more than you laugh and love.
10. When you feel exhausted emotionally, spiritualty and physically.
11. When you have lost your passion and joy.
12. When you core beliefs and values have changed and you sacrifice who you are.
13. When you stop having fun.
14. When you fear this is the best it will be.
15. When you force a smile to mask the pain.
16. When you lose who you are and stop dreaming.
17. When you hold on out of fear of the unknown.
18. When you sense you are holding onto something meant to be let go.
19. When the thought of being free of the situation feels expansive.
20. When you believe in a better life for yourself.
This list serves as a compassionate guide to help you make the right choice for you. If you found yourself saying yes to the majority of these questions, it may be time for you to take a step forward and let go. Trust your future and know you will be guided to happiness.